Maureen has responsibilities that include revenue assessment, accounts receivable analysis and oversight, compliance, software operations, and client services. Maureen assesses prospective acquisition targetsand manages the due diligence process.
Maureen has deep domain knowledge of the Healthcare Industry including:
- Shareholder and Vice President for 20+ years for two sister companies based in Miami FL. Compubill Systems Corporation (CSC) and MedStar Holdings Inc. (MHI).
- CSC provides full service Revenue Cycle Management functions to its client base where she utilized her deep domain knowledge to implement process improvements throughout the company. By placing heavy emphasis on Accounts Receivable analysis functions issues were identified and resolved quickly resulting in revenue increases across the client base.
- MHI develops Practice Management Software. Maureen served as the Project Manager and was integral in identifying many of the product components, establishing testing protocols,and creation of the client implementation and support functions which allowed for the national rollout of the product.
- Assistant Vice President – New York Life Insurance Company, New York, NY.
- 11 years of experience in all facets of the Group Insurance business and software development projects that supported a diverse product portfolio with particular emphasis on incorporating accounting and financial controls. While in the Controller’s Department, served as the Quality Officer and Security Liaison with the Information Systems and Services Department.
- Master of Arts – Adelphi University, Garden City, New York